* Deposit (30%) payment available up to 21 days upon arrival * Remaining amount (70%) payable up to 14 days upon arrival
What does a package include?
Free goodie bag
Transfers, excursions & other (optional)
About the festival
BLACK SHEEP FESTIVAL
Zrce beach, Island of Pag, Croatia
One Festival // One Beach // 4 Clubs // Great Line up
After a great first edition of the Black Sheep festival, we are super happy and hyped to announce the dates for the summer 2017.
Second edition will be held from 31st July to 3rd of August at 4 beautiful venues on Zrce Beach.
Clubs Aquarius, Kalypso, Noa and Papaya will again host a big list of great DJ names that will provide you perfect party memories you will remember your entire life.
We have a lot more interesting news, surprises and details that we will announce in the upcoming months, so be sure to join us again next year for one more memorable party week with your friends.
Fedde Le Grand
DJ Juicy M
For any questions feel free to contact us:
AQUARIUS CLUB -> https://www.facebook.com/aquariuszrce/
KALYPSO CLUB -> https://www.facebook.com/KalypsoClub/
NOA CLUB -> https://www.facebook.com/noabeachclub/
PAPAYA CLUB - > https://www.facebook.com/papaya.club.zrce/